Thank you for your interest in being a “Church Champion”. A Church Champion is a person at their church who is a point of contact for Faith in Later Life, who we can encourage and equip, and who receives updates from us which they can then pass on to their church family. You don’t have to be the church Minister or even the person who leads older people ministries at your church - We just want to be able to support you in your interest in this vital area of ministry. As a starting point we will commit to providing you with the below:
- A free pack of “later life” resources.
- A free copy of “What’s Age Got To Do With It?” by Louise Morse.
- Advice and support upon request, from a Faith in Later Life consultant, for expert advice on different areas of older people ministries, and later life.
- Priority upon request, for a church speaker visit.
- A quarterly Church Champions newsletter.
If you want to become a Church Champion or would like any further information, please complete the form below.