Churches across the UK provide services and activities for those in later life. Search for some examples near you here or let us know what your church or Christian organisation is doing by completing the form at the bottom.
How to use the Directory
Simply enter a postcode or town / city in the 'Enter a location' box. You can change the distance setting using the drop down options next to the search box. Click on a marker for information, and 'more details' for contact etc. For full details please click through to their website.
No results found in this location. Please try again.
Use the directory to help
- older people find an activity where they can enjoy fellowship
- those considering starting a ministry to see what is being provided in their community
- Christians who are seeking to be involved with ‘seniors’ ministry
- show what is being done both locally and around the country
- create a community of those involved in ‘seniors’ ministry which can be of mutual help, generate
- ‘best practice’ and develop (and promote) specific models of ministry for use around the country.
The services and activities listed on this Directory have been sourced from publicly available data (some organisations have added a brief description of the service). A link to each website is included, which was active when each entry was included on the Directory. Faith in Later Life has checked the site on input but not the service/activity.
The Directory is merely a facility for churches, and Christian organisations, to provide details of their ‘seniors’ ministry on the Faith in Later Life website. Entry does not necessarily indicate a Faith in Later Life ‘endorsement’ – it is simply a Directory on which every “Activity” can be listed.
Adding a service / activity
If you are involved with, or know of, any further services or activities with those in later life that is not included in the directory, please add it as an encouragement for others, using the form below.