Thank you for your interest in joining our “Church Champions” network. You may already be involved with Seniors ministry, or generally “championing” older people in your church context, but whether you are already, or this is a first step, we would love you to join our community. We are growing an international network of faith in later life church champions, and our community is already spread across the UK, and in 12 countries further afield!
Our mission is to see Christians reach, serve and empower older people in every community, through the local church, and we want to play a part in encouraging and equipping you. You don’t have to be a church leader, we just want to support you in your interest in this vital area of ministry. And we want to hear from you; your ideas, expertise and stories, so we can share best practice and encourage each other.
As a starting point we will commit to providing you with the below:
- A free pack of “later life” resources- including first sight of our new resources.
- Advice and support upon request, from a Faith in Later Life consultant, for expert advice on different areas of older people ministries, and later life.
- Priority upon request, for a church speaker visit (in person or by video conference).
- A quarterly Church Champions newsletter.
- Invitation to our ‘Church Champions’ Facebook community.
- Access to training webinars.
If you want to become a Church Champion or would like any further information, please complete the form below.